The commonly used wired karaoke microphone is mainly a moving coil type. Its working principle is: when the sound wave acts on the diaphragm of the microphone to make it vibrate, the voice coil bonded to the diaphragm also corresponds in the air gap of the magnetic circuit. Ground vibration, cutting magnetic lines of force, and generating an induced electromotive force in the voice coil. However, the electromotive force of the microphone output is very low, and a step-up transformer is usually connected to the output end of the microphone to be mated with the audio equipment.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Portable loudspeaker storage and maintenance
- What is the difference between Bluetooth and Wifi?
- KTV wireless microphone purchase indicator
- Microphone classification
- Lavalier Microphone Features
- Portable Amplifier Buying Tips
- How to Use Lavalier Microphones
- Types of Computer Microphones
- Bluetooth headset purchase standard
- What are the advantages of wired microphones ov...
- What Is the Working Principle of Wireless Karao...
- The Basic Principle of Bone Conduction
- Wireless Microphone Detail Analysis
- Maono AU-A04 Podcasting Microphone Kit
- MAONO AU-400 Lavalier Condenser Microphone
- How Does Sound Equipment Vibration Affect Sound...
- What Is the Difference Between A Dynamic Microp...
- What Is the Sound Reinforcement System in the M...
- What Is Audio Bit Rate?
- How Does the Electret Microphone Head Work?