The essence of sound is vibration, and the conduction of sound in the body is divided into two types, gas conduction and bone conduction.
Normally, the hearing is caused by sound waves that cause the tympanic membrane to vibrate through the external auditory canal and then enter the cochlea. This pathway is called air conduction.
The other way is to spread the sound through the bone, which is called bone conduction. We usually listen to our own speech, mainly by means of bone conduction. The vibrations from the vocal cords pass through the bones of the teeth, gums, upper and lower jaws, and into our inner ear.
The bone conduction products generally referred to are divided into a bone conduction receiver and a bone conduction microphone.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Portable loudspeaker storage and maintenance
- What is the difference between Bluetooth and Wifi?
- KTV wireless microphone purchase indicator
- Microphone classification
- Lavalier Microphone Features
- Portable Amplifier Buying Tips
- How to Use Lavalier Microphones
- Types of Computer Microphones
- Bluetooth headset purchase standard
- What are the advantages of wired microphones ov...
- Wireless Microphone Detail Analysis
- Maono AU-A04 Podcasting Microphone Kit
- MAONO AU-400 Lavalier Condenser Microphone
- How Does Sound Equipment Vibration Affect Sound...
- What Is the Difference Between A Dynamic Microp...
- What Is the Sound Reinforcement System in the M...
- What Is Audio Bit Rate?
- How Does the Electret Microphone Head Work?
- What Is Dolby Headphone Technology?
- What Is the Working Frequency?