The music recording studio can also be called a natural reverberation shed. It requires a huge volume and can produce reverberation itself. Therefore, the natural reverberation shed is characterized by its large size, irregular shape and small background noise, which itself can produce the reverberation time and frequency response characteristics required by music.
The sound recorded in the natural reverberation shed is closest to the effect of real performance. So sometimes, in order to record real effects, many other occasions are often used as recording studios, such as churches.
The recording studio is a place dedicated to recording, not a dedicated concert hall, so it is not designed to make the audience hear the best sound, just like a concert hall, but to consider the recording effect. In general, natural reverberation sheds are built to record the needs of large bands such as orchestras, and are generally larger.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Portable loudspeaker storage and maintenance
- What is the difference between Bluetooth and Wifi?
- KTV wireless microphone purchase indicator
- Microphone classification
- Lavalier Microphone Features
- Portable Amplifier Buying Tips
- How to Use Lavalier Microphones
- Types of Computer Microphones
- Bluetooth headset purchase standard
- What are the advantages of wired microphones ov...
- Notes for Recording with A Computer
- How to Design An Excellent TWS Bluetooth Headse...
- Major Changes in the Audio Industry
- The Development of Wireless Microphone Technology
- The Parameters of Electret Microphones
- How Wired Karaoke Microphones Work?
- What Is the Working Principle of Wireless Karao...
- The Basic Principle of Bone Conduction
- Wireless Microphone Detail Analysis
- Maono AU-A04 Podcasting Microphone Kit