Each wireless microphone system transmits and receives sound at a specific radio frequency, which is the operating frequency. The key to using a wireless system is to choose the right operating frequency.
You can't choose the radio frequency to combine, because the microphones may interfere with each other, and each system may experience noise interference and/or missing codes (loss of wireless signals). Moreover, two wireless systems cannot use the same frequency in the same location. It is also not possible to receive two wireless microphones simultaneously using one receiver.
Advanced systems offer more frequency options, with the flexibility to combine more receivers and transmitters to provide more channels to the user.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Portable loudspeaker storage and maintenance
- What is the difference between Bluetooth and Wifi?
- KTV wireless microphone purchase indicator
- Microphone classification
- Lavalier Microphone Features
- Portable Amplifier Buying Tips
- How to Use Lavalier Microphones
- Types of Computer Microphones
- Bluetooth headset purchase standard
- What are the advantages of wired microphones ov...
- What Are the Advantages of Choosing A Wireless ...
- What Is The Directional Microphone?
- What Are Audio Capacitors?
- Why Are Headphones Divided into L and R?