The head of a wireless karaoke microphone converts an acoustic signal into an electrical signal, the electrical signal is frequency modulated on a carrier, and the frequency modulated carrier radio signal is transmitted by the antenna. After the radio signal is received by the FM receiver, the sound signal is restored and sent to the karaoke machine. The transmission frequency of wireless karaoke microphones used in homes is mostly in the range of 88 to 108 MHz, and it is intended to use a radio cassette with a frequency modulation band as a receiving device of a wireless karaoke microphone to save money. The power of the transmitter is not large, about 100mW, so as not to interfere with other electrical equipment. Professional wireless karaoke microphones work in the high-end frequency band (150~216MHz) or ultra-high frequency band (400~470MHz, 900~950MHz) in the ultra-high frequency band, with a dedicated FM receiver. The wireless karaoke microphones adopt the frequency modulation system because the frequency modulation has the advantages of strong anti-interference, wide frequency characteristics, high fidelity, low noise, and high transmitter efficiency.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Portable loudspeaker storage and maintenance
- What is the difference between Bluetooth and Wifi?
- KTV wireless microphone purchase indicator
- Microphone classification
- Lavalier Microphone Features
- Portable Amplifier Buying Tips
- How to Use Lavalier Microphones
- Types of Computer Microphones
- Bluetooth headset purchase standard
- What are the advantages of wired microphones ov...
- The Basic Principle of Bone Conduction
- Wireless Microphone Detail Analysis
- Maono AU-A04 Podcasting Microphone Kit
- MAONO AU-400 Lavalier Condenser Microphone
- How Does Sound Equipment Vibration Affect Sound...
- What Is the Difference Between A Dynamic Microp...
- What Is the Sound Reinforcement System in the M...
- What Is Audio Bit Rate?
- How Does the Electret Microphone Head Work?
- What Is Dolby Headphone Technology?