First, the impact of frequency.
If two microphones work on the same frequency, they will cause interference and cannot be used, and two transmitters cannot use one receiver at the same time. The receiver must have one or two external antennas, and there should be an open transmission space between these antennas and the transmitter.
Increasing the squelch parameter at the receiver can effectively avoid interference, but it will reduce the range of use. Computers and other digital devices are common sources of wireless interference. When using a microphone, try to turn off these unnecessary electronic devices. If necessary, make sure that the electronic device is at least 3 feet away from the receiver and antenna.
Second, the wireless microphone operation should be correct.
When using a wireless microphone, don't put the transmitter in your pocket, because if you unconsciously put your hand into the pocket, you may hit the switch or pull the cord, and if there is something else in the pocket, it will affect the transmitter. It is best to be fixed on the host's belt or belt.
Although the wireless microphone can move freely, it sometimes moves too much and accidentally approaches the speaker, which is easy to generate feedback. If the user has to go everywhere, then it is necessary to know what to do once the signal is lost, sometimes a step on the side, or even a little offset, may solve this problem.
Third, the battery of the wireless microphone.
Before using a wireless microphone, be sure to make sure the battery is fully charged. If the microphone is low or dead, it can lead to a variety of problems such as no signal, reduced working range, and distortion and interference. If there is a problem with the battery, replace it in time. Do not mix old and new batteries. Also, use a new high quality alkaline battery.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Portable loudspeaker storage and maintenance
- What is the difference between Bluetooth and Wifi?
- KTV wireless microphone purchase indicator
- Microphone classification
- Lavalier Microphone Features
- Portable Amplifier Buying Tips
- How to Use Lavalier Microphones
- Types of Computer Microphones
- Bluetooth headset purchase standard
- What are the advantages of wired microphones ov...
- Maono AU-A04 Podcasting Microphone Kit
- MAONO AU-400 Lavalier Condenser Microphone
- How Does Sound Equipment Vibration Affect Sound...
- What Is the Difference Between A Dynamic Microp...
- What Is the Sound Reinforcement System in the M...
- What Is Audio Bit Rate?
- How Does the Electret Microphone Head Work?
- What Is Dolby Headphone Technology?
- What Is the Working Frequency?
- What Are the Advantages of Choosing A Wireless ...