1. Shockproof. The dynamic microphone is usually fixed on the microphone stand, and the microphone stand is not shockproof. It is directly in contact with the microphone and the building. It is easy to introduce the vibration of the floor and the building into the microphone, and the noise is more obvious. If there is no shock mount, the following measures should be taken:
The hand of the softly wrapped microphone is fastened to the microphone stand with a soft cotton cloth. The feet of the microphone stand are also padded with soft objects (a quilt or a thick cotton coat can be used). Practice has proved that this effect is very good.
If you sing with a handheld microphone, the friction between the microphone and the hand and the shaking of the hand can easily introduce some noise. It can also be wrapped in cotton and then held in hand, and the noise is smaller.
2. Properly control the distance between the microphone and the mouth. Some people often spray when they are recording, which is caused by improper angle and distance of the microphone. The distance between the microphone and the mouth should be controlled at about 8-10CM. The microphone microphone should be tilted from the cheek (45 degree angle) to the mouth, but the airflow should not be sprayed directly onto the microphone microphone. Doing so will lose some treble and the recording volume is small.
It is also important to note that the distance between the mouth and the microphone should be adjusted flexibly through the head during singing. Especially when singing to high sounds, it is necessary to stay away from the microphone properly, otherwise it will cause recording clipping distortion. This is a problem that cannot be eliminated by the later compressor.
3. Keep the microphone away from the display and turn off the display if necessary. When you record, bring the microphone close to the monitor, and the recorded vocals will have obvious noise. This is caused by electromagnetic noise radiated from the display while it is working. Therefore, the microphone should be away from the monitor for more than 1.5 meters. Some monitors, even if they are far apart, will receive whistling when recording. This is caused by the serial frequency signal of the monitor being inserted into the recording channel. You can turn off the monitor after clicking the recording button during recording. Then turn it on again.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.
- Professional UHF Wireless Microphone User Manual
- Portable Loudspeaker Precautions
- How To Solve The Microphone Noise
- What Is The Principle Of USB Microphone?
- What Is A Microphone
- Bluetooth Headset Praise
- Earphone Overhaul Methods And Procedures
- Microphone Bracket Introduction
- Microphone Microphone Tips
- Classification Of Lavalier Microphones
- 2019 Technology Foresight Headphones
- The Advantage Of Qualcomm Bluetooth Headset Ref...
- Bluetooth 5.1 Specification Is Officially Annou...
- WHO Publishes Guidelines For The Use Of Audio E...
- TWS Headset Shipments Will Exceed 1 Billion In ...