The large studio has a better pickup effect. Recording in this studio is to include the reflected part as needed. When using the pressure limiter of the microphone, be sure to reduce the compression ratio as much as possible. That is to say, if the compression ratio of the compressor is too large, when the volume of the sound reaches the threshold, the compressor will greatly reduce the level of the excess, and then the early reflection will follow. The same is reduced.
The area of the small recording pen is not very large, so the sound absorption effect is very good. Recording in this kind of studio, regardless of the recording of the reflected sound, all the spatial sense of the sound must be obtained by the later processing, that is, we can safely use the compressor above the bold, in this case, the only thing to notice is to try not to make the sound with too many traces of compressor processing.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.
- Professional UHF Wireless Microphone User Manual
- Portable Loudspeaker Precautions
- How To Solve The Microphone Noise
- What Is The Principle Of USB Microphone?
- What Is A Microphone
- Bluetooth Headset Praise
- Earphone Overhaul Methods And Procedures
- Microphone Bracket Introduction
- Microphone Microphone Tips
- Classification Of Lavalier Microphones
- Matters Needing Attention When Using Recording ...
- MAONO Technology Releases TWS Wireless Bluetoot...
- What Changes Will The 5G Network Bring To Smart...
- Key Points Of Using Karaoke Microphones
- The Basic Principle Of Microphone Noise Reducti...
- What Are The Determinants Of The Sound Quality ...
- Merry Christmas And Happy New Year
- MAONO AU-A04 Podcasting Condenser Microphone
- Overview Of The Development Of Global And Chine...
- CES2019 Bluetooth Headset: Noise Reduction Will...