The performance Dynamic headphones is significantly affected by the size of the unit. As the most common earphone structure, the principle of a dynamic earphone is similar to that of a normal speaker. The coil in the permanent magnetic field is connected to the diaphragm, and the coil drives the diaphragm to sound under the driving of the signal current. Due to the vibration of the diaphragm, the sound is more natural and relaxed, and has a natural frequency response range.
After understanding the working principle of dynamic headphones, we will find that when the same force acts on different sizes of speakers, large-sized speakers can achieve better low-frequency dive, better low-frequency looseness, and greater sound scale and the sense of energy. At the same time, due to the limitation of the cavity space, the size of the unit of the general in-ear earphone is small. Because of the large size of the headphones, the size of the unit is generally large.
However, with the exploration and familiarity of different materials, the advantages of cell size are being gradually brought closer by different material advantages and cavity structures. The appearance of bio-diaphragms, liquid crystal diaphragms and wood diaphragms enhances the physical properties of the diaphragm. In addition, the precision of the diaphragm processing technology enables metals such as titanium and tantalum to be uniformly distributed in the form of nano-molecules on the earphone diaphragm made of new materials such as polyester, which the quality of the earphone diaphragm is enhanced from another level.
Small size earphone diaphragms in both material and technical aspects, the frequency response range is significantly improved compared to the previous ones, and with the help of 3D software, the cavity structure can be further designed and calculated. The ability to drive an in-ear dynamic headphone with new materials, innovative technology and an excellent cavity design is as good as some headphones.
The emergence of new materials and new processes has made the current unit size not a decisive factor affecting the sound quality of headphones. However, in terms of the sounding principle of moving-coil headphones, large-sized units do have advantages when the spatial structure allows and is appropriate. Whether it is an in-ear earphone or a headphone, combined with factors such as impedance and sensitivity, it is easier to get excellent sound by selecting a larger unit size earphone.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.
- Professional UHF Wireless Microphone User Manual
- Portable Loudspeaker Precautions
- How To Solve The Microphone Noise
- What Is The Principle Of USB Microphone?
- What Is A Microphone
- Bluetooth Headset Praise
- Earphone Overhaul Methods And Procedures
- Microphone Bracket Introduction
- Microphone Microphone Tips
- Classification Of Lavalier Microphones
- Merry Christmas And Happy New Year
- MAONO AU-A04 Podcasting Condenser Microphone
- Overview Of The Development Of Global And Chine...
- CES2019 Bluetooth Headset: Noise Reduction Will...
- Talking About The Anti-noise Matters That Shoul...
- 2019 Technology Foresight Headphones
- The Advantage Of Qualcomm Bluetooth Headset Ref...
- Bluetooth 5.1 Specification Is Officially Annou...
- WHO Publishes Guidelines For The Use Of Audio E...
- TWS Headset Shipments Will Exceed 1 Billion In ...