1. Significant increase in transmission rate
Compared with 4G, a major feature of 5G is the significant increase in transmission speed. The transmission rate of 5G can basically reach 10 times of 4G transmission. From the data point of view, the transmission speed of 4G is simply a "small water pipe". Higher transmission speeds not only provide convenience for our lives, such as increased download speed, but also make the relationship between smart homes closer.
Since the smart home still needs to be based on the Internet and data connection between each other, the speed of the network directly affects the user experience. For example, smart home products such as smart refrigerators are now added to the smart screen, and users can use the screen and family videos. If the network speed can't keep up, it will often happen. Therefore, the emergence of 5G networks can enhance the experience of today's smart homes.
2. The delay is greatly reduced
When transitioning from 4G to 5G, not only does the network speed increase rapidly, but the delay is also greatly reduced. What does it mean when the value of the delay is reduced? From a numerical point of view, the human response delay time is between 200ms and 300ms, even for sports athletes, it can only be reduced to 100ms. The delay of the 4G network is 10ms, but in the 5G network, this number is once again reduced to only 1ms.
The reduction in latency will also bring more advantages to smart home products than previously. At present, when using a 4G network to control a smart home, the delay is often high, and the device consumes a certain feedback time when exchanging information. After you have issued the order, you need to pause for a few seconds before you can give feedback. This kind of body feeling is not what you need.
3. Further standardization of network standards
Most of the current smart home products exist in a single piece. Our approach to smart home control is basically a straight line of “communication” through mobile phones. But the real smart home needs to do is the cooperation between the various devices, which is not available in the current "islanded" smart home products.
Because smart homes are based on the Internet, they will involve more network standards. Many of the current smart home standards are still unconfirmed. The advantages of 5G mobile communication networks are not limited to high-speed transmission and extremely low latency, but also because it is more flexible for smart devices. For smart devices that need to be in different scenarios in the home, 5G networks can provide a more consistent home network standard, making smart home use more convenient.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.
- Professional UHF Wireless Microphone User Manual
- Portable Loudspeaker Precautions
- How To Solve The Microphone Noise
- What Is The Principle Of USB Microphone?
- What Is A Microphone
- Bluetooth Headset Praise
- Earphone Overhaul Methods And Procedures
- Microphone Bracket Introduction
- Microphone Microphone Tips
- Classification Of Lavalier Microphones
- Key Points Of Using Karaoke Microphones
- The Basic Principle Of Microphone Noise Reducti...
- What Are The Determinants Of The Sound Quality ...
- Merry Christmas And Happy New Year
- MAONO AU-A04 Podcasting Condenser Microphone
- Overview Of The Development Of Global And Chine...
- CES2019 Bluetooth Headset: Noise Reduction Will...
- Talking About The Anti-noise Matters That Shoul...
- 2019 Technology Foresight Headphones
- The Advantage Of Qualcomm Bluetooth Headset Ref...