Because of the coil and magnet, the dynamic microphone is not as light as a condenser microphone. It has low sensitivity, and has poor performance in high and low frequency response. The advantage is that the price is cheaper, the sound is softer, and it is suitable for recording vocals.
Condenser microphones are highly sensitive and are often used for high-quality recordings, such as guitar playing and complex ambient sounds.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.
- Professional UHF Wireless Microphone User Manual
- Portable Loudspeaker Precautions
- How To Solve The Microphone Noise
- What Is The Principle Of USB Microphone?
- What Is A Microphone
- Bluetooth Headset Praise
- Earphone Overhaul Methods And Procedures
- Microphone Bracket Introduction
- Microphone Microphone Tips
- Classification Of Lavalier Microphones
- What Mistakes To Avoid When Recording?
- 5 Mistakes You Often Make When Recording Music ...
- Stereo Recording Techniques
- The Difference Between A Large Studio And A Sma...
- Matters Needing Attention When Using Recording ...
- MAONO Technology Releases TWS Wireless Bluetoot...
- What Changes Will The 5G Network Bring To Smart...
- Key Points Of Using Karaoke Microphones
- The Basic Principle Of Microphone Noise Reducti...
- What Are The Determinants Of The Sound Quality ...