1. Prepare a suitable recording device. The choice of recording equipment depends on how high the requirements are. If you are learning initially, you can use a computer, a mixer, a sound card, a microphone, a speaker, and a recording software. Of course, the use of better equipment will have higher requirements, a high-quality sound card details more powerful, after all, good sound quality should start from the sound source.
2. Pay attention to environmental noise. When recording, try to choose a quiet place, the sound insulation of the wall is very important. If you accidentally enter the noise and want to solve it through post-processing, this is a very troublesome thing. The audio can be modified in the later stages, but the result of the modification depends on the quality of the original audio.
3. Pay attention to the placement of the microphone. When recording, there must be a certain distance between the mouth and the microphone. If it is too close, it is easy to hear the breathing sound. If the sound recorded too far is not clear, the effect is not obvious. Using a noise-proof net is the best way.
MAONO is an innovative designer and manufacturer of Lavalier, Podcasting, Wireless, Shotgun, Recording microphones and accessories for Smartphone, Camera and PC, etc.
- Professional UHF Wireless Microphone User Manual
- Portable Loudspeaker Precautions
- How To Solve The Microphone Noise
- What Is The Principle Of USB Microphone?
- What Is A Microphone
- Bluetooth Headset Praise
- Earphone Overhaul Methods And Procedures
- Microphone Bracket Introduction
- Microphone Microphone Tips
- Classification Of Lavalier Microphones
- 5 Mistakes You Often Make When Recording Music ...
- Stereo Recording Techniques
- The Difference Between A Large Studio And A Sma...
- Matters Needing Attention When Using Recording ...
- MAONO Technology Releases TWS Wireless Bluetoot...
- What Changes Will The 5G Network Bring To Smart...
- Key Points Of Using Karaoke Microphones
- The Basic Principle Of Microphone Noise Reducti...
- What Are The Determinants Of The Sound Quality ...
- Merry Christmas And Happy New Year